DarkSenshi13DarkSenshi13

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Winter: No Evil 003 Winter: No Evil 003

I'm pretty certain I get it, but I'm not sure if I should spoil it or let people figure it out for themselves. Very subtle and clever!

Nice animation, and I like your voice acting.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Nice work.

Good organization of moves and excellent flow of action. My only criticism is that I don't much like the death of the girl bunny being used as it was (he only knew her for about two minutes, and all of a sudden her death has some great significance as opposed to all the other deaths. You could argue it's because she saved him, but so did Smoke, and when he died Snowball didn't seem to mind all that much.) Still, that doesn't take away from the action and overall it was very entertaining. 10.

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Definately not plebeian... Okay, maybe a little...

This is it! This is where destiny meets fun time! I couldn't stop laughing! Also for those of you not in the know: the "Rufio" reference is from the 1991 TriStar film "Hook" featuring Robin Williams as "Peter Pan". Yes, my knowledge of this was initially sheer coincidence. Sorry for getting somewhat off topic, but I just thought I'd put that out there... For enduring such, not to mention being hilarious, this gets a 10.