DarkSenshi13DarkSenshi13

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Vector Drive Vector Drive

Very good!
Once things started speeding up I was having quite a bit of fun, and wire-frame aesthetic and the music in particular was a good selection which kept me engaged.

However, the space of time before I had to make an effort to dodge was a bit droning. If you decide not to pace the movement faster, there could still be some improvement in making the ship a bit more dynamic. Even something as simple as having the ship tilt from side to side as you direct it would do wonders for the feeling of "flying" you're trying to achieve. I'd enjoy doing a barrel roll if possible!

Also the controls may be improved upon. If you could have a control modifier implemented, that would be excellent, but if not I'd recommend [space bar] for shooting [Lft Ctrl] for shield and maybe [x] or [z] for switching weapons. Hope this was constructive! Nice work either way!

UchihaKuriso responds:

Noted!
I'll work on the following for the next update! It should be done in the next few days.
Usually people tell me I make games too hard so I let it start slow even tho it bored me. It starts being fun at speed 45-50 for me.
So if all goes well coming up in the next update is:
- Faster start speed
- Tilting
- Barrel roll (double tap left/right or something?)
- And I'll see what I can do about re-mapping controls. Never done it before as its our first Unity webplayer game, and in PC games you'd change controls in the Launcher.

Thanks for rating and the suggestions! :)

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Upgrades Completed!

This game is excellent! It has a great motivational system which really keeps you playing.

Also, though this is more a matter of opinion, my compliments to the author's taste in music! Hearing the Danse Macabre presto as the victory music at the end of each wave (after you get the game music upgrade of course) really made my day!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Little Knight, Big Fun!

This game is great! Just thought I'd pause it for a second to let people know that. From the music to the game play, to the character designs, to the voice acting, all around fun and entertaining. Nice work!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Horrible!

This was absolutely horrible. My mother works at the IRS.

....I loved it! Fantastic! 10/10 !

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow....

This is really impressive! Although I cannot really say if your measurements are correct, they seem to be in accurate order. It's really neat that you not only took the time to make this, but that you did research on all these measurements. It is very interesting to be reminded of how we are a small part of something huge, and in turn are made of many things much smaller than ourselves. So yeah, great job! Shutting up now.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Sharks On A Plane

Doesn't get much more epic than that. A bit strenuous on the wrist, or maybe that's just me. Still rocks to see a shark exploding stuff though.

Scribbland Scribbland

Almost, but not quite.

I like the look of the game, but as I'm sure it has been pointed out, the control scheme (although creative) is unnecessarily restrictive on the abilities of the player. It's true that with some practice one could get good at the controls, and that was probably the idea you had in mind, but that mode of setting difficulty proves more frustrating than challenging. Rather I would say, you should free up the game's controls and the difficulty should be set using puzzles and obstacles. Overall though, very creative, you are heading in a good direction.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Pass Judgement

I like how there is a story to each character and that they all sort of know/ interact with each other. The controls are simple, but you can still pull off some awesome looking moves. Definitely one of the better, if not the best flash based fighting game I've found on the web.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Mmmm Headshot!

Awesome game. I've been playing it since before I even got my newgrounds account, and it's still as fun as it ever was.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Actually, Pretty Entertaining...

This game actually had a good amount of twists (aside from the fact that you are actually trying to kill the protagonist). Some of the puzzles had some great "duh" moments which gave me a good laugh. Pretty good!