DarkSenshi13DarkSenshi13

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

=In Defiance of Fate= =In Defiance of Fate=

<Insert Victory Fanfare Here>

I had my doubts at first, but when it hit the half point around 1:30, you had me. Great work! This would make an excellent battle theme.

Hades responds:

Glad you liked it, man! Thanks a lot for the comment! ;D

Struggle Beauty Struggle Beauty

Epic Battle!

I'm not sure what you had in mind, but it sounds to me like it would make a good boss theme for a battle on something mobile, like a train, or airplane that will crash if the fight doesn't resolve in time. (Well, that's my take on it anyways.) I like how it sounds dramatic and urgent, with a strong beat.

Juguito responds:

thanx, thats a good idea... like a rush battle... i never had that idea of a time limited battle in an rpg xD

Sweet Home Battle (Update Mix) Sweet Home Battle (Update Mix)

Great song. Great game. Great remix.

You did some great work here! I especially like how you added in some violin. This is even catchier than the original!

It's a real shame that Sweet Home never got the attention it deserved in the U.S. You're right, a remake would be really nice.

SnowboardKids2 -Linda's Castl SnowboardKids2 -Linda's Castl

Nice Work!

I remember this stage. (Watch out for the sheep!)
You did a great job! I like how you added in the guitar near the end. This is going to get stuck in my head, just like the original songs in that game.

Juguito responds:

thanks 4 the review!
i think lynda's is considered one of the best trax in the game by many
:D

Black Eyed Peas/Sailor Moon Black Eyed Peas/Sailor Moon

Nice work!

I wish I could play piano like that. (You did play this yourself right? Sorry if I am mistaken, but either way, nice work.) My sister and I are also big fans of sailor moon, and moderate fans of the black eyed peas. You did a great job with the transition.

Kreepman responds:

Thank you! And yes, I did this myself!
I am also a big fan of SM and moderate fans of BEP xD

Thanks again! <3

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Lovely.

A great remix of my favorite Legend of Zelda song. It really sounds like it was orchestrated to an actual storm. From the drizzle at the beginning to the clashes of thunder, and down to the resolution, you did a great job. I only wish it was a little longer.