DarkSenshi13DarkSenshi13

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Winter: No Evil 003 Winter: No Evil 003

I'm pretty certain I get it, but I'm not sure if I should spoil it or let people figure it out for themselves. Very subtle and clever!

Nice animation, and I like your voice acting.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Nice work.

Good organization of moves and excellent flow of action. My only criticism is that I don't much like the death of the girl bunny being used as it was (he only knew her for about two minutes, and all of a sudden her death has some great significance as opposed to all the other deaths. You could argue it's because she saved him, but so did Smoke, and when he died Snowball didn't seem to mind all that much.) Still, that doesn't take away from the action and overall it was very entertaining. 10.

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Definately not plebeian... Okay, maybe a little...

This is it! This is where destiny meets fun time! I couldn't stop laughing! Also for those of you not in the know: the "Rufio" reference is from the 1991 TriStar film "Hook" featuring Robin Williams as "Peter Pan". Yes, my knowledge of this was initially sheer coincidence. Sorry for getting somewhat off topic, but I just thought I'd put that out there... For enduring such, not to mention being hilarious, this gets a 10.

Vector Drive Vector Drive

Very good!
Once things started speeding up I was having quite a bit of fun, and wire-frame aesthetic and the music in particular was a good selection which kept me engaged.

However, the space of time before I had to make an effort to dodge was a bit droning. If you decide not to pace the movement faster, there could still be some improvement in making the ship a bit more dynamic. Even something as simple as having the ship tilt from side to side as you direct it would do wonders for the feeling of "flying" you're trying to achieve. I'd enjoy doing a barrel roll if possible!

Also the controls may be improved upon. If you could have a control modifier implemented, that would be excellent, but if not I'd recommend [space bar] for shooting [Lft Ctrl] for shield and maybe [x] or [z] for switching weapons. Hope this was constructive! Nice work either way!

UchihaKuriso responds:

Noted!
I'll work on the following for the next update! It should be done in the next few days.
Usually people tell me I make games too hard so I let it start slow even tho it bored me. It starts being fun at speed 45-50 for me.
So if all goes well coming up in the next update is:
- Faster start speed
- Tilting
- Barrel roll (double tap left/right or something?)
- And I'll see what I can do about re-mapping controls. Never done it before as its our first Unity webplayer game, and in PC games you'd change controls in the Launcher.

Thanks for rating and the suggestions! :)

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Upgrades Completed!

This game is excellent! It has a great motivational system which really keeps you playing.

Also, though this is more a matter of opinion, my compliments to the author's taste in music! Hearing the Danse Macabre presto as the victory music at the end of each wave (after you get the game music upgrade of course) really made my day!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Little Knight, Big Fun!

This game is great! Just thought I'd pause it for a second to let people know that. From the music to the game play, to the character designs, to the voice acting, all around fun and entertaining. Nice work!

=In Defiance of Fate= =In Defiance of Fate=

<Insert Victory Fanfare Here>

I had my doubts at first, but when it hit the half point around 1:30, you had me. Great work! This would make an excellent battle theme.

Hades responds:

Glad you liked it, man! Thanks a lot for the comment! ;D

Struggle Beauty Struggle Beauty

Epic Battle!

I'm not sure what you had in mind, but it sounds to me like it would make a good boss theme for a battle on something mobile, like a train, or airplane that will crash if the fight doesn't resolve in time. (Well, that's my take on it anyways.) I like how it sounds dramatic and urgent, with a strong beat.

Juguito responds:

thanx, thats a good idea... like a rush battle... i never had that idea of a time limited battle in an rpg xD

Sweet Home Battle (Update Mix) Sweet Home Battle (Update Mix)

Great song. Great game. Great remix.

You did some great work here! I especially like how you added in some violin. This is even catchier than the original!

It's a real shame that Sweet Home never got the attention it deserved in the U.S. You're right, a remake would be really nice.